Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Us!

I suppose I should start by introducing my little family. I'm Kandice, I'm a stay at home mom doing my best not to get pooped on all day long. I get crazy thoughts in my head like, "We should use cloth diapers and spent $200 dollars on them, or that I can keep up with a blog." (I don't even have time for normal house hold chores.) I enjoy reading when I can find a good book, singing really loud and off key I'd guess, and dancing where ever I find it useful. I live for a good giggle from me or you.

I have an amazing husband Stephen. He may be six years older then me but he is a kid at heart. He tries tricking me into watching movies and cartoons all day long and if we were to listen to him we'd either be in the movie theater all day long or have netflix on in bed from the time we wake up till the time we sleep. He enjoys reading also, he also likes comic books, alot. He's super computer savvy and builds/repairs them in his spare time. He works very hard for us everyday and does everything I don't want to (like pick up a phone). He's the love of my life and it would be so lame with out him.

We just added the cutest little girl to our family Jessa. The adorable little thing was born just over a month ago and we can't get enough of her. She brightens our days and brings joy to our lives. As far as I can tell she enjoys pooping (only on her mom), crying, the binky I don't want her having, music and people talking to her.
We also have two evil cats Reltih and Teague. They use to run the house and then we let them go outside and that seemed to mellow them. They enjoy eating bugs, ganging up on squirrels  and bringing dead frogs to my door.


Hopefully by keeping up with this blog I can go back and remember all my families milestones. I'm so excited to watch my beautiful daughter grow and see where life takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment