Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year New Things

January is half through and I thought perhaps I should post my new years resolution. It's super simple and kind of cheating but I think I can achieve it. I'm going to make Jessa laugh everyday! Pretty easy huh?

We also hope to move this year and when we move I have a goal to bring only 'green' cleaners into our new home. They're good for the environment, better for us and also cheaper.

One other thing were working on this year is to start getting out of debt. This may take us awhile and our budget may be tight for a bit but I know this is best for us.

I also wanna be better about posting on the blog. I want Jessa to be able to read this when she's older and know what life was like when she was born. I think blogging is a very good way to do that.

So there's my late new years post. I think I should mention that on new years we went to my sisters to celebrate we brought the pack n play so Jessa could sleep there and we could stay up  late playing games. Jessa had another idea and stayed  up all the way until we drove home at twelve thirty. She really wanted to bring in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment