Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's already Christmas eve's eve (now its actually Christmas eve) and I haven't put up Jessa's picture with Santa. As it is a big deal to her daddy we took Jessa to her first movie "The Muppets" we made it through without a fit. Well almost, just a little one before the movie started but I just fed her real quick and it was all better. She also took a short nap through the middle but woke up for the big show. Afterwards we went and saw Santa. Guess who's Santa's little helper? Yeah Jessa. She stuck her hand in his beard and smiled for the camera. My mom says she looks like an elf.
Yeah she's bare foot and looks like she's wearing capris in Dec. but  I  didn't want to lose socks at the movies and she's freakishly long so you do what you can.

We also got family pics done for our Christmas card (which my crafty husband made).


So lately I've been addicted to craft blogs which make me want to craft. Which means I may have to make a few things and perhaps blog about them. Hopefully soon.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment