Monday, November 28, 2011

We're Rolling

For a few weeks now I've been trying to help Jessa roll over. I could tell that her muscles were getting strong enough to almost do it but she'd always get stuck on her arms. I took lots of videos of her wiggling and almost making it over but never did. All only 30 seconds long in bad quality so I could send them to show off.

And sometimes not doing anything at all
I put this one because she smiled at me.

I thought it would be really neat to get her on camera the first time she rolled over. I'd grab her fingers and help her over to teach her how to do it but still nothing. It felt like she was never gonna do it.

Monday morning I put Jessa on her belly to snap up her shirt and was just waiting around when, what do you know, she rolled right over. I was hardly paying attention. I pulled out my camera and put her back on her belly and she did it again. I had to send a video to daddy. I was so excited to see that our hard work of practicing had finally payed off.


I got her the second time.

Later that night Jessa had a dirty diaper and after taking it off I thought I'd just give her a bath so I left her naked on the floor laying on her back. I left the room to go grab her bath stuff and when I came back just a minute later she had rolled on to her tummy. Now yes I am sad I missed her rolling on to her tummy but was also so excited that she had done it and I could tell by the look on her face that she knew she accomplished something exciting. Its so amazing to have this beautiful blessing in my home. Some times I wonder how I ever lived without seeing her cute little smile everyday or watching her grow stronger and taller ( my goodness is this girl long) and more smart, she is so curious about everything. It just amazes me, everything she can already accomplish and she's not even four months old yet. I love you Jessa Isabella Harrison and I'm proud to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment